3-month contract for an experienced B2B content writer
Want some stability in your freelance life?
We’re after an experienced features writer with a strong journalistic background to work alongside our Head of Content to deliver regular, insightful articles for tech and creative businesses. You’ll need to work to brief and to strict deadlines, taking editorial feedback and acting on requested edits as part of an editorial team. The role requires brilliant research skills, on-point communication skills and a commitment to content craftsmanship.
We’re offering a 3-month retainer, 12 days a month, £1800 per month starting on the 23/4/18.
What we’re after:
- Three days a week, Mon-Weds. In that time, we’re looking for you to write and edit two articles a day to a high standard.
- Experienced B2B content writer with experience in tech, predominantly.
- A journalistic writer that knows how to construct a story.
- A writer that loves research.
- Someone with fantatsic eye for detail (like spotting we just spelled fantastic wrong).
- Someone with a track record of explaining complex subjects simply.
- A writer who can proofread and edit their own work to ensure it is error-free
- A flexible writer capture the correct tone of voice for a variety of different clients.
What you’ll get:
- Flexible hours. We expect two high quality articles to be completed articles each day between Mon-Weds. It’s up to you when you do them.
- Access to our Central Bristol office (including good coffee and ping pong)
- Chance to work with a team passionate about quality.
- Opportunity to build your portfolio with a range of client work (predominantly SaaS, creative agencies and membership organisations.)
- 3 months’ regular, paid writing work and editorial mentorship.
Future Content is a specialist content marketing agency providing expert businesses with expert content. We provide quality articles, copy, social, email and marketing strategy services to knowledge-led brands across the globe – including creative agencies, membership organisations and B2B SaaS providers
How to apply:
Send a CV/portfolio and cover letter to our Head of Content, email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 6/4/18.
If you’ve got questions about the role, call Stu on 07581562765.