Experienced B2B content writers needed
We’re after experienced features writers with strong journalistic backgrounds.
Working alongside our Head of Content to deliver regular, insightful articles for marketing, tech and creative businesses. You’ll need to work to brief and weekly deadlines, taking editorial feedback and acting on requested edits as part of an editorial team. Our writers boast brilliant research skills, on-point communication and a commitment to content craftsmanship.
We pay per article, with writers earning between £60 – £200 per article, depending on brief and specialism. We pay monthly, on time – every month, and we offer larger projects – research papers, ebooks and the like – several times a quarter.
What we’re after:
- Write 1-6 articles per week. Writing the article includes taking feedback and amending your first draft.
- Experienced B2B content writers with a keen understanding of marketing and some experience in tech, ideally.
- Journalistic writers that know how to construct a story.
Writers that loves research.
- Those with a fantatsic eye for detail (like spotting we just spelt fantastic wrong).
- Someone with a track record of explaining complex subjects simply.
- Writers who can proofread and edit their work to ensure it is error-free
- Flexible writers who capture the correct tone of voice for a variety of different clients.
What you’ll get:
- Paid on time. Every month
- Very detailed briefs and plenty of feedback
- Flexibility. We expect you to take on work on a weekly basis and get articles to us by the end of the week. It’s up to you when you do them.
- You’ll work with a team committed to crafting high-quality content.
- Opportunity to build your portfolio with a range of client work (predominantly marketing, SaaS, creative agencies and membership organisations.)
- Regular, paid writing work and editorial mentorship.
Future Content is a specialist content marketing agency providing expert businesses with expert content. We offer quality articles, copy, social, email and marketing strategy services to knowledge-led brands across the globe – including creative agencies, membership organisations and B2B SaaS providers.
How to apply:
Pop your details in the form. We’ll get back to you with more information and ask you to complete a test brief. If the test brief is tip-top, we’ll pay you for it and give you more work. If it’s not, we’ll tell you why and thank you for applying.