Most companies by now know the importance of content marketing or brand publishing. Let’s be honest, if you didn’t you probably wouldn’t be reading this.
However, a similarly large number of businesses haven’t really got a clue where to start, that’s why many outsource.
But hold on, what’s wrong with in-house content marketing? Why not maximise the potential of Embrace your existing workforce?
Basically, how can you spot a content marketer in your business?
Content marketing is a strange beast with many tentacles so cheap NBA jerseys spotting talent may not be straightforward, but there are habits and traits to look out for in your employees.
Keep be on alert for people who:-
- Spot the bigger picture – An effective marketer will be able to step back and take into account the wider implications of a situation. Have you ever been in a meeting trying to thrash out an issue when someone chimes in with a solution so simple it seems obvious? A solution which keeps everyone happy? This is the sign Car of a lateral thinker and they could be the one.
- Are eager to learn – Marketing is an art – a way of communicating with your client base, defining your identity and pushing your company forward. It’s a nuanced art which wholesale jerseys takes dedication and an eagerness to become better. You will have come across these people in the company, no doubt. Earmark them.
- Tell stories – If you ask someone how their weekend was do they just say ‘yeah, it was ok,’ or do they regale you with a fascinating insight into their life with a tale which grips you from start to finish, even if it’s just about a lasagne wholesale MLB jerseys they cooked. Of course, this skill can be cultivated but some people are just naturally engaging – a necessity for marketers
- Build relationships – Marketing is about fucking bringing people together in many ways. Again, look at your workers interacting, you 業界では薄毛?抜け毛に関して思い煩っている成人の日本人男性の大半が…。 will know that person who binds the company together (hey, it might even be you.) Projetex Harness this potential.
- Say they’re interesting in marketing – This, perhaps above all else, is a great indicator that someone is interested in marketing. See what you can do to allow this person to explore this area of business.
Clearly, not everyone has the time or inclination to follow this avenue. Even if you think you have someone perfectly suited to the role, you can’t force them to help.
But you can ask for their input and that, in turn, can help to drive your content marketing strategy forward and make you think more deeply about || the next step towards growth.
Keep your eyes peeled, you never know where these undercover content marketers may be lurking.
Latest posts by Stuart Roberts (see all)
- 5 digital experiments that explore the future of the cultural heritage sector - November 23, 2017
- Original content is a myth, but that’s OK - November 20, 2017
- 7 questions to ask before you set your 2018 marketing budget - October 18, 2017